Friday, December 25, 2009

Macmet News - 2008

November ’08: Macmet will be designing, manufacturing and supplying a Pipe Conveyor to Vale, Peru, for TAIM-Weser.

September’08: Macmet will be designing, manufacturing, erecting and commissioning water screening equipment worth over Rs.7.5 crores for LANCO Infratech Ltd. for the Sea Water Pump House of the 2 x 507.5 MW Udupi Thermal Power Project in Karnataka.

September’08: Macmet will be working with the Railway Business Unit of Larsen & Toubro to design, manufacture, erect and commission the Mould Room Conveyor System and Wheel Final Processing Shop Conveyor System and Equipment for Indian Railway’s Cast Steel Wheel manufacturing plant at Chhapra, Bihar.

September’08: Macmet will be designing, engineering, manufacturing, supplying and erecting 2 x 11,000 cu.m per hour capacity Travelling Water Screen and accessories for Adani Power SEZ’s Mundra Thermal Power Project in Gujarat.

September’08: Macmet has designed, engineered and installed a Pipe Conveyor 7 km long for Jindal Power Limited’s O. P. Jindal Super Thermal Power Plant (4 x 250 MW) in Chhattisgarh. It is world’s highest capacity pipe conveyor for such length.

June’08: Macmet will design, manufacture and supply Limestone Belt Conveyor for Riyadh Cement Co., Saudi Arabia.

May’08: Macmet will design, manufacture, supply, erect and commission several Belt Conveyors for Ambuja Cement in the Expansion Project (Phase II) of their Wadi Unit.

April’08: ACC Limited Supply of Overland Belt Conveyor system for Limestone transportation from Sindola Mines to Chanda Plant for Chanda Modernisation and Expansion Project.

April’08: Macmet will design, manufacture, supply, erect and commission belt conveyors for Second Clinker Silo for Ambuja Cement’s Sankrail Cement Grinding Unit.

February’08: Macmet has entered into an understanding with TAIM-TFG (now TAIM-Weser) for supply of bulk material handling machines like ship loaders, unloaders, stackers and reclaimers. TAIM-TFG will introduce the latest technology in bulk material handling and will complement the technologies in material transportation developed by Macmet. Clients will now be offered a complete turnkey solution for their bulk material handling requirements. Besides providing a complete design, manufacture and supply package for material handling systems, the association will enable clients to enter into contracts for post delivery services and maintenance.

The TAIM-TFG and Macmet association will address Ports, Mining companies, Cement, Steel and Power Sectors.

2 comments:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Everyone,I'm Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Benjamin help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you looking for financial freedom I will advise you contact Mr Benjamin with this email below and whats app number as well. lfdsloans@outlook.com +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete